Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!

Not having been around since August (!) I thought I could put on my best sheepish grin and tip-toe on to the blogger stage.  I am, I hope, back for a while.  I have missed everyone coming to visit.  I have visited many of you but rarely speak up.   So, here`s to a brand New Year!


The back end of 2013 has been busy in other places.  Not to say it`s been a bad year...no sir-ee!  There have been some absolutely smashing times.  Unfortunately, the camera also took a hiatus so I haven`t much in the way of proof.  Here are a few highlights that you may not have seen...


a visit to Spokane which was an enjoyable surprise...


Not all the fields in Sequim, WA are full of lavender...


My favorite part of the PNE...


My shawl took a red ribbon at our local fall fair...


And the best for last.  We welcomed a new little girl to the family in November.  This is Lexi on her second day in the world.


 Happy New Year, everyone!  I`ll be back next year.







7 comments:

Wanderlust and Words said...

Welcome back. It's lovely to hear from you! All the best in 2014!

Angie said...

Was beginning to get a tad worried! Nice to have you back. Happy New Year .

Mimi said...

Happy 2014 Stephanie!
Delighted to see you back, I've missed you and your posts.
congrats on the arrival of Lexi, she's adorable and huggable. See you soon!

Anonymous said...

glad you are back. i may return to this blogging writing business.

Joyful said...

Happy New Year!

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

OH!!!! Look at that wee Lexi! What a beauty!!! Congratulations!!!

Love all your photos, by the way. The one with the chair in the field is gorgeous.

Empty Nester said...

Looks like a fantastic year! Welcome back!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin