Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday wonders - R

R is for rain.

Here in North Vancouver, it rains a lot. But, the odd thing is we never take pictures of the rain.

We can see it coming....


We can see the results...

in the moss-covered trees...


the snails that come out to play...


the drops of water left on the leaves and flowers...


And if we're really looking hard, we can see the rainbow and the end of the storm.

All pictures except the mossy tree were taken in County Kerry, Ireland, where it also rains.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Lovely post, lovely photos. I do enjoy your Sunday wonders. Why don't you host a meme for them? (Have I used those terms correctly?)

Stephanie V said...

I started it as a personal challenge and it never occurred to me to create a meme. To tell the truth, at the time, I didn't know anything about them. Maybe next challenge. Maybe together we think up something unique...
I'm thrilled that others have enjoyed this little game of mine.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin