Monday, April 20, 2009

Celebrate!

Two months ago, I figured I would never be able to walk the trails again. But, thanks to physio, the corner has been turned and here I am. The woodland spirits were definitely with us...


the tiny lichen that beckoned us into the forest...


the fungi watching the trail...


a moss-covered tree pointing the way(s)...


snowmelt rushing down the canyon to the sea ...


can you see the toad and the dolphin?


happy me at the end of the walk...
and today, I'll walk to tai chi.

5 comments:

Penny McKinlay said...

That's great news! Congratulations. Just don't overdo it before going to Ireland!

Rudee said...

With scenery like that to inspire me, I'd want to walk too. It's beautiful. I'm looking, but don't see the dolphin and the toad.

Stephanie V said...

Might be easier to see if you click the photo bigger. The toad is the big foreground rock and the dolphin is a rock behind it. They even have eyes.

Paws on the Run said...

That is great news!!!!

Joanna said...

Yes I see them both. Cool.
Glad to hear you're walking trails again.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin